Sunday, August 02, 2015

FMLLLLLLLL

zzzz damn bad fever I have. With 3 days of OT. everyday working for at least 16hours. Busy until I have not enough time for water, food and sleep! This is crazy! What's worst is, I spent the 16hours at least most of the time being super unproductive. Totally don't agree the way you settle things but well..... there is nothing I can do about it too!

I simply just hate things to be so unproductive. Firstly, unproductive, secondly your way of communication is not even clear. Oh yes, and I fucking hate it when people tell me to do things and the fact that what I've done is not of any use. Like seriously? Then what is the purpose of you asking me to do it and wasting my time?

More shit that will be happening tomorrow. Fucked up, seriously fucked up. At the end of the day, I know I can only keep quiet... and I know there is nothing I can do but just to vent everything out.


I am still feeling extremely tired, I am still feeling extremely exhausted. This few days my brain is really just so tired.

This weekend feels so short for me. Just hope that the next week of short working week will be good for myself!

No comments: