Sunday, August 09, 2015

Golden Jubilee Singapore!

It is Singapore 50th birthday!

Just with one generation of Singapore, we have transformed a 3rd world nation into the one and only developed nation in South East Asia.

I am proud to be a Singaporean and will always be a Singaporean no matter what!


__________

The only special ticket in my entire box. It is the effort you took.
The smile we used to share with one another :)


A long weekend coming to an end! Coughing my lungs out of this entire weekends. Argh. Bad week last week to even fall sick and even took MC on Tuesday! Just hope that my cough will recover soon...


National day period has always been close to my heart for 2 reasons!

1. It is National Day!
2. 123456789. It would have been a 6 years anniversary.


We have known each other for... quite some time. You are still close to my heart. To you, I am probably just a guy that happen to be in your life and the feeling has long ago been faded off probably even during 2011.

Past few days, I had several flashbacks we have been through.

Watching fireworks together, when we were still not officially together. It still remains so clear to me. Back then, I totally had no idea that there will be fireworks.

All the aimless dates we had. We never really had a date with a proper itinerary to be honest. We have not been to zoo, or anything outdoor back then.. You were pretty reluctant to have outdoor activities.

These few days, I could even feel the butterflies I used to experience when I was still wooing you. When I first "rested" my hand over yours yet I don't have the courage to even hold onto your hand. It was after that, where I remember clearly that I held your hand firmly on the train while traveling towards your french class at Newton. Those days.

I know what you hated about me.

My assumptions, how judgy I am, how I assume things the way I THINK they are. I still judge, I still assume, but I tend to prevent myself from doing it on a regular basis. Whenever I see how people assume whatever I am saying now, just irritates me. I can imagine how often I irritate you in the past.

You also dislike how I know that I am in the wrong, yet I still find all sort of excuses to get myself out of it and not admitting it.

I know my major flaws, more than 3 years have past by and yet I have yet to correct them fully.

I know that you have been doing everything for my own good, I hope so. 

I have never stopped caring for you. I had always been wanting to be there for you no matter what issues you have faced in life. Sometimes I just hope that you will give me the chance once more to be there for you, giving me the chance to take care of you or be there whenever you needed me.

I think I need to have more actions. I know it is tough, but I will try even harder to woo you back Jane. I will not give up and I will continue to fight hard to win your heart once more. I want to win your heart again. I will not give up Jane. :)

I love you, someone who has never left you.


No comments: