It was screened on tv today! OMG! :(
I swear, I watched it, I cried. Tears literally flow. I have never cried this badly? just for a show. It really remind me of all the times we spent with each other, how I fall in love with you and how I continue loving you, even until now.
Sometimes, in life, you really don't get to be with the one you love the most.. No matter what, I will continue loving you, and to be there for you.
Yesterday was quite a negative day I will say. Last week, it was a really happy Saturday for me, we had good conversation, we talked quite a lot, but this week, it was bad. Really bad. Sometimes, it is not that I want to avoid topic or I don't read what you said. It is the frequency. I really hate it when we think and see things at a different wave length. It just........ caused confusion. and... sigh.
Well.....
It is another week, and yes, another week of challenges and really wonder what will be stored for me next week. Many things will defintely happen, just that I wouldn't know that it will be good or bad. Many things for me to follow up as well.
Jane, you're the apple of my eye. You will always be.
No comments:
Post a Comment