Sunday, July 19, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Time to get ready for a hectic week ahead! I guess I am ready for the week and getting ready to face all sort of challenges that may come to me! A long weekends has recharged me fully!

Last week was extremely busy! Meeting all the wayyyy!

I am somehow happy :) Saturday we somehow text slightly much more than usual! That's like really rare, and sometimes I just feel that you know me much more than I know myself. It is really hard to find someone that understands me so well, that really bring the best out of me.

I know I am not the one for you neither am I the one that bring the best out of you. I am constantly trying, step by step, trying to re-enter your life once more. At times, I just hope that you will realise that I am always there for you, I really have not left you, not a single inch over the past few years. Maybe you were too independent over the past few years, way too independent. Or maybe you decided not to be dependent on me.

Sometimes, I will feel lost. I will find that whatever I am doing, am I too dumb to do it? Everyone around me tells me that I am dumb, I am stupid because of whatever I am doing. People see me as not being able to let go of the past, but I know that it is not because of the past that I am holding on, I am extremely clear that because I know that you are the one that brings the best out of me in my life, because I know clearly that you are the one that is important in my heart, you are so close to my heart that I know I love you no matter what.


I don't wish to let it be "那些年错过的爱情"

Blahhh, enough of all these. I will continue to be there for you, forever.

Actually, I am very excited about every single week. It means new challenges and I love to challenge those challenges! I am awaiting for the next week and every single week is a week to grow myself to be a better person!

BRING IT ONNNNNNNN!

No comments: