Sometimes, I just got to accept the fact that you will only be in my heart, my memories, and not in my life.
Someone told me, that the fact you have lost every respect towards me, somehow I find it quite true. You no longer look at me the way you used to see me; all you see in me are my flaws.
Sometimes I guess I just have to accept the fact that you are no longer part of my life. I guess, it is really time..
I am feeling the pain, even when I typed all these. :(
But if I don't take the step out, who knows even 5 years later or 8 years later, or even the day you get attached, married and even have kids, I am still waiting for you? That would be extremely dumb of me isn't it.
Honestly, I wish to know my importance in your heart, and where I stand. & Who am I really to you. Because to me, you're someone extremely special in my heart. You are a part of me. Just who am I to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment