Sunday, August 30, 2015

Taking a step at a time.

In out, in out, in out and more ins and more outs.

For almost 4 years, I am still lingering around your life and I had never left you. I tried to, but I failed. I know very clearly that nothing will ever happen to us and yet I am still hanging around. THis is never ending.

There is no opportunity at all for myself.

Somehow I do feel that I am slowly moving out of it, but always, at a certain point, I will just not allow myself to be out of it, I have no idea why, but I am just not willing to be out of it.

Sometimes, it is really hard to be out of it unless I really have no feelings at all, which is not possible at all. Like I always said, you have the biggest impact in my life and you have already left a hole in my heart, and it has been empty since don't know how many trillion years ago.

I need to be really brave, to dive out of this, instead of taking it step by step.

I have to...

No comments: