Although I cannot find back the exact same feeling that I once had, but at least I know now there is someone that cares for me. It has been long since I did so many things for someone! Delivering different pastries at your door step quietly and I sincerely hope that you will be able to pass your upcoming paper!
Jane has taught me a lot, she has taught me how to love someone wholeheartedly. I have already accepted the fact that we can never be together anymore and I have to move on.
I know I can no longer find back the same feeling, but Jane will forever have a special spot for the rest of my life and I will literally bring it to my grave with me. You are always the special one in me, the memories, the special feeling I have, till date, I have no forgotten the feelings and memories we once shared. Sigh, the past will always be the past.
It is time to build something new. If I don't ever have the courage to accept something new, there is no way I can have the next phase of my life. I really don't know what the future may hold, but I need to find the courage and believe that things will/may work out.
This area shall always be our special memories. I have spent almost 4 years of my life typing all my emotions and feelings throughout this period at here.
Whenever I am writing, it is the moment that I misses you and our special memories.
Farewell my special memories. I promise you. I will revisit you from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment