Sunday, September 13, 2015

Forward looking

Tough, tough. Sometimes some decisions are hard to make.

Unlike the past, making reckless decisions without thinking much. Never mind, I shall see how this coming Saturday turns out..

Everytime I find myself walking out of it, but then..somehow.. I will still U-turn again.

5 days week for the coming week!
6 reports, 6 companies, all big companies.
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO COMPLETE ALL :O
I guess I am really gonna bring work home and work despite being at home, but then my brain capacity seems to be a limiting factor! Argh, everytime once it reaches 4pm, my brain is totally dead..

That Yiruma ticket... I just feel like buying it and courier it to her!! 4 years back, we are suppose to attend kevin kern concert but thanks to tekong -.- booking in on Saturday..

Sometimes all I want is to really be a very normal friend of yours, where I get to meet you face to face, have really casual talks; just like every other friends. However, even request seems impossible. All I hope is that I will have the opportunity to go out with you, and allow both of us to have a chance to understand each other again...

Well.. Secertly I hope that we still have chances to be together... afterall, we know each other dated 6 years back... This is the first time I had communication with a girl for that long.

But reality... I know I have to continue moving forward despite when I really want deep down in my heart.

Life.

No comments: